We will love to work with you, have the talent? why not get in touch.
Position: Staff Accountant
Resumes are now being accepted for the part-time position of Staff Accountant with TKB Tax & Accounting LLC located in Keokuk, Iowa.
Description: The Staff Accountant will be responsible for preparing accounting reports, accounts reconciliation, journal postings, data inputs, state tax filings (multiple states) etc.
The position will require an individual who possesses strong analytical skills that will be utilized in all types of account analysis work and will be expected to initiate, undertake and complete projects with limited direction and supervision.
- Analyze and prepare various G/L entries related to daily operations.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations and file state sales tax (multiple states)
- Prepare monthly reports (financial statements & other management reports).
- Help with yearend reviews and tax preparation
- Prepare and review policies and procedures relate to daily accounting activities
- Prepare and posts journal entries as needed daily weekly and monthly.
- Special Projects as assigned.
- BS/BA degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 3-5years relevant experience working in an accounting position.
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Demonstrated ability to execute, manage and/or develop projects effectively
- Excellent collaboration, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong Accounting and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with QuickBooks, MS Office suite
- Advanced Excel and spreadsheet modeling skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff and management
- Attention to detail
Interested applications should send resumes to pat