Software Technologies Services
- QuickBooks Services
- QuickBooks Setup: Although QuickBooks is designed for the layman to understand, the initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order for future information to be accurate.
TKB can help you through the process and ensure that it gets done right, the first time.
As with any accounting software program, installation and training takes time – time taken away from managing your business. Here’s a short list of the services we can provide during your QuickBooks setup:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs.
- Recommend software and hardware requirements.
- Install software, design and set up chart of accounts and entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Determination of your QuickBooks starting date
- Loading your chart of accounts and balances as of that starting date
- Preparation of a list of the items that you sell to your customers. This list includes services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date
- Entering your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks & deposits in transit as of your starting date
- Printing a trial balance as of your starting date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system
- Entering your transactions since your starting dates into QuickBooks
- Train you to use the software to meet your accounting, management and tax needs.
- QuickBooks Consulting: QuickBooks® is the leading accounting software for small businesses. It provides a fast and easy way to maintain your accounting records (saving you time and money). Let us help you free up your time so that you can focus on growing your business, NOT doing your recordkeeping.
Benefits of QuickBooks®
- Complete recordkeeping system
- Professional customized invoices
- Prepare checks/deposits and record transactions at the same time
- Paycheck preparation and payroll tax calculation
- Assists in preparation of payroll tax forms, W-2’s and 1099 forms
- Financial decision making tool
- Ease of transferring information to accountant for tax return preparation
- Easy software to learn and use
TKB‘s trained and experienced QuickBooks® consultants can:
- Smoothly transition your recordkeeping into QuickBooks®
- Customize QuickBooks® to fit the way you run your business
- Train you and your staff to use QuickBooks® to its fullest capacity
- Provide on-going support and assistance
Whether you need to prepare for tax time, a financial review or you just need to clean up some problem areas, we can help you optimize your QuickBooks bookkeeping system.
Access Database Design and Maintenance
Microsoft Office Access and Microsoft Office Excel possess many similarities, which can make it difficult to decide which program you should use. For example, both programs can store large amounts of data, run powerful queries and analysis tools to slice and dice that data, and perform sophisticated calculations that return the data that you need.
However, each program has clear advantages — depending on the type of data that you are managing and what you want to do with that data. For example, if it is your goal to maintain data integrity in a format that can be accessed by multiple users, Access is your best choice, whereas Excel is better suited for complex numerical data that you want to analyze in depth. TKB can help with access and or advance excel training to meet your company needs.